Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dogger Blogger Christmas Poem

The holidays are coming
and I am not prepared,
finances are slim,
the kids are gettin’ scared.

But I’m a crafty girl,
fabric is aplenty,
and if I work my butt off
we won’t need lots of money.

So bloggings gotta go for now
‘cause I’ve got projects out my ears
and if I get to sewin’
we can avoid some tears.

I’ll be back to normal
when the New Year comes again,
posting every day
and commenting to friends.

Please come back when Christmas ends
and the celebrations through.
I’ll be thinking of you all…
Happy Holidays to you!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!


P.S. Of course, this doesn't mean that I will be able to completely resist the lure of the computer, so you might want to check back periodically - but you know, that didn't rhyme.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Family needs to come first. Have a great holiday season! :) I'll keep checkin'!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow, love when your poor your Christmas presents are the best then!

donna said...

you have a great weekend. ! I will email you.

Matt said...

Great rhyming post! Good luck on getting those projects done. There's nothing like getting a head start on Christmas! See you later, you will be missed.

Haddorkus said...

Sometimes life just gets busy. We are entering that time are self. Holidays, family visiting, and then the dreaded departure. I imagine the same thing happening around here at my house in fact it already is but I already miss it and everyone else. Have a good holiday, and hurry back.

kay said...

so cute!!

Andrea said...

that's funny! good luck creating! i need to get creative and figure out what we're going to do for the family members we drew this year!

janna said...

SEW SEW Sew!
Love the poem!

donna said...

I emailed you and it came back :)!

Cecily R said...

You're my hero. Truly. Happy Thanksgiving. Meryy Christmas. Happy New Year.

Just in case I don't see you before then...

Michelle said...

I'm thinking not many people will be blogging much during the holiday season. I'm sure you'll be missed and I'll look forward to the times you do manage to make your way to the computer.

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey Donna - I just emailed you the invite this am (Sat am), so let me know if you don't get it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin