Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankful - TTA


I'm thankful for chubby baby thighs, big toddler hugs,healthy kids, simple prayers, generous children, grateful teenagers, a hardworking husband, Mom who lives close and always has a diet coke available, wonderful neighbors, my family, good friends, personal revelation,the atonement, and the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
(For the longer, more thoughtful version go see my private blog. Haven't been invited and want in: email me at lotsostuff@hotmail.com)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

FYI I have tried to sign into your private blog like three times and it doesn't like me.

Cecily R said...

You're so cool. Have I told you that lately? Sorry I don't remember this blog enough. I'll try harder....

Webb Family said...

I miss you! And, I'm going to email you so I can be part of your private blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin