Monday, November 17, 2008

The Wooshi Finger Hold - Reenactment for your viewing pleasure




Subtitles...
B: You're just a big, fat, Panda!
P: No, I'm THE big, fat Panda!
B: Not the Wooshi finger hold! Shi Fu didn't teach you that.
P: Nope. I figured it out...Skidoosh.

And The Bonus Introduction - Enough Talk, Let's Fight!




Subtitles...
B: I see you like to chew. How would you like to chew...on my fist?
Narrator: The Warrior said nothinng, for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.
P: Enough talk. Let's fight.
Shakablooie!

7 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Um, yeah. I can't see it either. Picture my kids doing Kung Fu Panda. Very cute.

Devri said...

I can't see it, I am picturing it, and rofl about it..

Mamarazzi said...

its not working for me...bummer!

i do have a very good imagination though...i will try back later and see if it is as funny here as it is in my head.

Are You Serious! said...

My kids LOVED Kung Fu Panda we just watched it for the first time tonight and they were laughing their heads off! :)

Jules said...

Your kids are the best at keeping us entertained! We LOVED Kung Fu Panda! It's going to be really cheap on dvd the day after TDay at you know where. :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

Ok. Well, that sucked that those didn't work. Must be me and not stupid blogger or photobucket. And I really just don't have time to mess with them. Bummer. Really, it was pretty cute.

Jen said...

I can just imagine how cute it was!!! We just bought this movie!! I can't get any of my videos to upload right either! So, blogger is on my naughty list. I'll be sure to tell Santa in the post below!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin